Monday 31 December 2012

Thank you 2012

I have been practicing being thankful for things in my life since more than 3 years now and without fail it instantly makes me feel better. When I catch myself focusing on things that are not going well in my life this what I do, I thank, and then I feel grateful and my focus shifts towards the wonderful things in my life.
Now its the time to count all the wonderful things that have happened in this year, 2012. Here goes the list:

  1. I am grateful for all the new and beautiful places we (me and my life partner) visited. While we were in India during 1st half of the year, we visited Goa - known for its world class beaches) and Mahabaleshwar  which is a hill station and it is sooooooo... green that you have to see it to believe it. Anywhere you go in Mahabaleshwar it smells of grasses. I can simply go on describing its beauty.
  2. We traveled to Australia in August which was our first step towards our dream of experiencing different cultures of the world and seeing and experiencing more of our planet. We are loving this country. People are super friendly and they make you feel at home.
  3. I enrolled into Martha Beck life coach training which was much awaited. I have no words to describe how good it felt. But something that felt much much better was when I saw my husband more happy than I was, it felt as if its his dream that has come true. I was reminded what true love is and I feel overwhelmed with gratitude and joy whenever I think of it.
  4. I started my coaching practice which is much more than just a profession for me. Its my calling!
  5. Worked on my limiting beliefs, worked on forgiveness and making peace with not so happy memories of past. I am happy to know that I will be moving into 2013 with less burden on my soul :).
  6. Last but not the least I saw my health and energy levels improving though there is still along way to go.
Let us keep reminding ourselves that we have lots to be thankful about. Keep counting your blessings! My next blog will be about my vision of 2013. 


No comments:

Post a Comment